About your warranties
If you’re not sure what warranty your Mullican hardwood floor is under, review your product details. Each product will list its specifications and applicable warranty. If you still aren’t sure, contact the retailer from which your purchased your floor.
If you need to file a claim, first contact your local Mullican Flooring retailer. Claims must be filed within the coverage period, and information verifying the date of purchase may be required. Mullican reserves the right
to have a designated Mullican representative inspect the floors and remove samples for technical analysis.
- Please review Mullican installation instructions thoroughly before starting an installation.
- Please inspect flooring material before installation. Warranties do not cover visible defects once they are installed.
- It is the responsibility of the installer/supervisor/owner to ensure subfloor and job site conditions are environmentally and structurally acceptable for wood floor installation.
- Problems or failures related to deficiencies in subfloor or job site damage after installation will not be covered by wood flooring warranty
- Prefinished Flooring Warranty
- Unfinished Flooring Warranty
- Solid Installation Instructions
- Engineered Glue Down Installation Instructions
- Engineered Staple Down Installation Instructions
- Engineered Tongue & Groove Floating Installation Instructions
- Engineered Herringbone Installation Instructions
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We can help.
Mon-Fri 8AM – 5PM EST